Lemon Vitality is always a good place to begin…
Everyone loves lemon for its sunny disposition. It’s a wonderful oil to wake up to. Drop some in the diffuser and get your day crackin’ with focus and motivation.
Lemon Essential Oil is cold pressed from the rinds of the lemon, so there is no acidity as in lemon juice. No worries related to the enamel of the teeth, so feel free to use it in water and foods, like marinades, beverages and stews.
What else can you do with it?
- Use 1–2 drops to remove gum, oil, grease spots, glue or adhesive, and crayon from most surfaces, even carpet!
- Add a drop or two to skin care products to reduce the appearance of aging, or make a hair masque for ultra shiny hair.
- Combine 2–3 drops with water in a spray bottle to help cleanse and sanitize surfaces. (Be careful on granite or stone, as it may etch some surfaces.)
- Place a drop on oily skin or blemishes to help balance oil glands and minimize oil production.
- Add to water or a smoothie for a refreshing pick-me-up.
- Diffuse to help replenish your mind, body, and spirit, especially on dreary days.
- Place a few drops on a cotton ball and put in the refrigerator or trash can to help eliminate odors. A few drops in the garbage disposal freshens up the kitchen.
- Paired with cinnamon bark or peppermint essential oils, lemon blends magically for invigoration and warmth.
Lemon Vitality essential oil contains 68% d-limonene, a naturally-occurring, powerful antioxidant – so great for healthy, cleansed cells. Use it daily.
Notes on Usage
Topical: Dilute 1 drop with 1 drop of V-6™ or olive oil and apply to desired area as needed. Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily. Caution: Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. Avoid direct sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.
Don’t have the Premium Starter Kit yet? Contact me and I’ll help you get started.