The second layer of your starter kit reveals a bonus oil that de-stresses even the most tightly wound so-and-so.
Lift the lid of your starter kit and you’ll see the 10 everyday oils. Now lift the lid beneath that one to expose the extra goodies.
You’ll notice is that there’s another bottle of oil in there…
Stress Away, your personal oasis.
First, take that baby and shake it like you just don’t care. Now open it and allow yourself to be transported to an island getaway just for you.
I’m guessing you won’t need much prompting to figure out a way to use up this oil.
- Put it in your car, your purse, diffuse after a long day at work, drop it on your wrists and temples, or the back of your neck.
- Use it as a personal fragrance.
- Keep it handy to calm the mind and keep the cares of the world at bay.
There are several oils in this yummy blend, and they’re exquisitely formulated to soothe your heart and soul. If you want to do some research, look up the following beneficial constituents found in Stress Away.
- Beta-caryophyllene from the Copaiba
- Alpha-humulene from the Ocotea
- Limonene from the Lime
- Cedrol from the Cedarwood
- Linalool from the Lavender
- Eugenol from the Vanilla (which is an essence, not an essential oil).
You know what stress can do to your health and wellness. It won’t come as any surprise that this one is a favorite with adults and kids over 6 years old! You can even get it in a roller bottle for convenience and transportability.
Luckily you don’t have to wait to purchase that, because Young Living added a roller ball cap for you to make your own… Just replace the white plastic dropper cap from the regular bottle, replace it with the roller ball fitting, then screw the black roller ball cap down tight over the ball to secure the fitting.
A final caution on Stress Away: The lime makes it smell like a creamy lime-sicle ice pop or a tropical paradise, but remember the photosensitive properties of citrus oils. (You can find that on slide #18 of the Essential Oils 101 slide deck.) Please stay out of the sun if you put Stress Away on exposed skin.